This vintage coat was made in the early 1950s for the F & R Lazarus Company of Columbus, Ohio. It is single breasted, with a three button front, raglan shoulders and handwarmer pockets. It is made in a muted plaid wool. The coat is half lined and bears an early variant 1949 union label.
Chest (pit to pit): 26″ (Doubled = 52″)
Sleeve (center of collar to cuff): 36″ (roughly equivalent to a 25″ sleeve)
Length (base of collar to hem): 45-1/2″;